notícias musicais

top 13 artistas

top 13 musicas

Confira a Letra 24's

T.I.

24's

Yeah
For all my real ATL niggas, that's right
This the dope boy anthem
Come on

Money, hoes (ah, and the), cars and clothes
That's how all my niggas roll (how we ride, shawty?)
Blowin' dro (uh-oh), 24's (woo)
That's how all my niggas roll

Money, hoes (ah, and the), cars and clothes
That's how all my niggas roll (ah how they ride pimpin'?)
Blowin' dro (uh-oh), 24's (okay)
That's how all my niggas roll

I'm in a drop-top Chevy with the roof wide open
My partners looking at me to see if my eyes open
'Cause I've been dranking and I've been smoking
And flying down 2-8-5 but I'm focused

454 SS, I race porsches
White leather seats as fresh as Air Forces
I say, I'm doing 'bout a hundred but the track still bumping
Number 8 on N-W-a Straight Outta Compton

Pull up at your apartment sitting on 20 somethings
And the dope boys hollering: What's happening? , the kid running in
The cliques start dancing and the broads start choosing
And the cars been parked but the rims keep moving

Sign pictures, buy an onion of good and throw the deuces
I ain't Hollywood, I come from the hood, I'm used to it
So if your rear view shaking and your seats vibrating
24 inch Dayton's got the Chevrolet skatin', makin'

Money, hoes (ah, and the), cars and clothes
That's how all my niggas roll (how we ride, shawty?)
Blowin' dro (uh-oh), 24's (woo)
That's how all my niggas roll

Money, hoes (ah, and the), cars and clothes
That's how all my niggas roll (ah, how they ride pimpin'?)
Blowin' dro (uh-oh), 24's (okay)
That's how all my niggas roll

Give me a mill and I'm satisfied, I'll get the rest
Underaged civilian in the tightest ride, I want the best
I refuse to get a 9 to 5, I'd rather flip my keys
Been paying my dues ever since '89, tryna get my cheese

Diamonds gleam when I'm on the scene, they know it's me
Ain't no dream or no fantasy, bitch, it's T-I-P
Broad busting, like a baby do a binky
Five karat VVS's on my mothafuckin' pinky

Half of Hennessy and Belvedere's what we drinking
Pimp squad send for broads, what the hell you niggas thinking?
Young nigga spending weekends on the islands in the fall
24 inch rim shining when I'm riding 'cause I'm balling

I'm calling out shots like a pool shark
My tool sparks in the dark when I fool marks
Y'all fools hearts in the wrong place at the wrong time, I got a strong mind
To grab my chrome nine, and shoot at your ass for a long time
And I'ma get that ass hauled off, fuck around with the clique
They'll be looking for your dick with a stick, nigga, y'all soft
So y'all lost, I'ma ball out at all costs, spit game to a dame
Make her ride on this thang till she falls off and sucks balls off, I got the

Money, hoes (ah, and the), cars and clothes
That's how all my niggas roll (how we ride, shawty?)
Blowin' dro (uh-oh), 24's (woo)
That's how all my niggas roll

Money, hoes (ah, and the), cars and clothes
That's how all my niggas roll (ah how they ride pimpin'?)
Blowin' dro (uh-oh), 24's (okay)
That's how all my niggas roll

Hey, I ain't bouncing, little shawty, I'm relaxing right now
I'd probably still be trapping if I wasn't rapping right now
Bragging about pistols at the house, well, I'm strapped right now
Keep on talking, folk, I'll lay you on your back right now

Want to act right now, get smacked right now
Ayy, I'ma buck a motherfucker, I don't know how to back down
Clown down here fakin', frontin', talking 'bout what you making: Nothin'
I'm 21 and 10 years deep, that shit to me ain't nothing

I'm raised by the niggas getting head from the jays
Lose your leg when I spray, end up dead from the K
Stay ready for the raid, paid heavy from the yay'
I told my class: Kiss my ass, I make 11 every day

Money, hoes (ah, and the), cars and clothes
That's how all my niggas roll (how we ride, shawty?)
Blowin' dro (uh-oh), 24's (woo)
That's how all my niggas roll

Money, hoes (ah, and the), cars and clothes
That's how all my niggas roll (ah how they ride pimpin'?)
Blowin' dro (uh-oh), 24's (okay)
That's how all my niggas roll

Money, hoes (ah, and the), cars and clothes
That's how all my niggas roll (how we ride, shawty?)
Blowin' dro (uh-oh), 24's (woo)
That's how all my niggas roll

Money, hoes (ah, and the), cars and clothes
That's how all my niggas roll (ah how they ride pimpin'?)
Blowin' dro (uh-oh), 24's (okay)
That's how all my niggas roll

T-I-P
Ah, ah, ah, ah, Trap Muzik

Discografia